Our office and pressure vessel fabrication facility is located in South Houston, TX, just a few miles from the Port of Houston, the Bayport Terminal and the Houston Ship Channel as well as Texas City, TX. Our facilities have the ability to offer a 24x7 fabrication schedule to meet extreme deadlines. Our facilities are located close to the Energy Corridor which provides easy access to meetings, visits, inspections, etc.
Pressure Vessels Fabrication Facility
Our Pressure Vessels fabrication facility is located in South Houston, TX. Custom fabrication takes place in 80,000 square feet of safe, reliable work space featuring seven bays up to 36 feet high and 210 feet long.
Some of the key highlights of this facility are:
- 80,000 sq. ft. fabrication area / 7 bays 36 feet high up to 210 feet long
- 200 ton lifting capacity / have shipped 450 tons
- Up to 18 feet diameter x 200 plus feet long
- ASME Div 1 & 2, CS, 300 Grade SS & Various Alloys
- Plate roll up to 1 1/4" thick x 10 feet wide
- Fabrication capabilities up to 8” thick
Skids and Modules Facility
Our Skids and Modules Facility is capable of fabricating truckable process modules in an additional 50,000 square feet, up to 25 feet tall and over 100 feet long and to stringent customer specifications and standards.